Opportunistic InfectionsOpportunistic Infections

Compliment

I don't really have a question for you at this time. I've been HIV+ for about 15 years, no meds yet. I just wanted to tell you that I am so grateful for your knowledge and the time you take to do this. I do believe that you, and your fellow doctors in this forum, are opening up a whole new arena of medical care. You give us something to think about, but more importantly, you give us something to ASK about when we see our doctors. Thank you.

Response from Dr. Feinberg

You're very welcome -- thanks for the kind words of support!

CMV =AIDS?
Spots on chest