Aug 16, 2000
I don't really have a question for you at this time. I've been HIV+ for about 15 years, no meds yet. I just wanted to tell you that I am so grateful for your knowledge and the time you take to do this. I do believe that you, and your fellow doctors in this forum, are opening up a whole new arena of medical care. You give us something to think about, but more importantly, you give us something to ASK about when we see our doctors. Thank you.
Response from Dr. Feinberg
You're very welcome -- thanks for the kind words of support!
Spots on chest
- What Are The Odds Of Getting HIV From Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation?
- What Is The Risk Of Cunilingus?
- What Is The Risk Of Getting HIV From Eating Food Made By Someone With HIV?
- What Is The Risk Of Getting HIV From Shaking Hands?
- Are Floaters A Sign Of HIV?
- Do Eye Floaters Mean I Have AIDS?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.