Oct 16, 2001
Dear Dr you have said during acute hiv infection it would be most likely that there would be a low lymp count.my ? is the lymp low or the abs lymp low.should they be both low?could you please cleared this up for me thank you.
Response from Dr. Feinberg
They should both be low.
- Can You Get Hiv From Food?
- Can You Get Hiv From Sucking On A Womans Breasts?
- Does Long Lasting Herpes Outbreak Mean I Am Infected With HIV?
- HIV Antibody Testing 3 Months Vs 6 Months
- How Long Does Hiv Survive Outside The Body?
- Is There An Immediate Notification If Positive HIV Test Result?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.