|Re: educated guess
Oct 16, 2001
thanks for your answer to my questions about possible infection time.
Saw ID doc within days of the bad numbers. Put on Trizavir 2x day, viracept 2x day, and smx/tmp? to prevent OI's.
Been on the meds 5 weeks, feeling very good, bloodwork tommorrow.
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Thank you for the follow-up. I hope everything goes smoothly for you.
- Can Someone Get Hiv Or Aids If Both Partners Don't Have It?
- What If You Drink And Eat After A Person That Has Hiv And Aids?
- How Long Does It Take For Trazodone To Eliminate Neuropathy?
- How Long Does It Take For Blood Test Results For Hiv To Come Back?
- Can You Get Hiv From An Hiv Test?
- Is Gas A Symptom Of Hepatitis C?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.