Opportunistic InfectionsOpportunistic Infections

ARS Timespan

I know you hate answering questions regaurding ARS. But Could you answer just one for me? From what I have read ARS is suppose to occur with 2-4weeks after infection. I read that to mean 14-28days. My question would it be highly unlikely for ARS to occur at 36 days after an exsposure? That would be like one day longer than 5 weeks would you say that was very rare or highly unlikely? I would really apprechiate your help ...thanks!

Response from Dr. Feinberg

First of all, I don't hate answering questions about ARS. Secondly, everything in medicine is approximate. When one says 2-4 weeks, that is an approximate range and there can always be cases that don't exactly follow the pattern.

In medicine, we live by the dictum: "never say never".

I am a bit Confused!
Re: educated guess