|Does talking to prostitute or just hanging around will get HIV?
Oct 16, 2001
I hang around where prostitutes are soliciting customers, and sometimes talk to them. Sometimes I will be eating food may be a prostitute sitting across the table. But I never indulge anymore with them. But for just window shopping hand around there.
Does this pose any risk of HIV? or other STD transmission?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
People get HIV from sex or infected blood. Just talking to people and 'hanging around' poses no risk whatsoever of getting HIV or any other STD.
I am a bit Confused!
- Blood In Semen After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Glands After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Are Post Nasal Drip And Dry Cough Signs Of HIV?
- Can Eye Infection Be A Symptom Of HIV?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.