Aug 28, 2000
What is HTLV-I and what complications along with HIV does it cause. Is it treatable also?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
HTLV-1 is another human retrovirus that usually causes T cell lymphoma or leukemia as well as disease of the spinal cord, muscles, joints and skin. The viral infection itself is not treatable.
Impact of Aids on Operational requirements of flight attendants
Severe decrease in ejaculate
- Itchy Scrotum After Oral Sex On A Woman Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Anal Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Discharge After Insertive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts Just From Touching?
- How Fast Do Genital Warts Spread?
- Rectal Exam During A Pap Smear
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.