Aug 28, 2000
What is HTLV-I and what complications along with HIV does it cause. Is it treatable also?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
HTLV-1 is another human retrovirus that usually causes T cell lymphoma or leukemia as well as disease of the spinal cord, muscles, joints and skin. The viral infection itself is not treatable.
Impact of Aids on Operational requirements of flight attendants
Severe decrease in ejaculate
- Can You Catch AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Fatigue After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Groin Pain After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus Causing Joint Pain
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.