Opportunistic InfectionsOpportunistic Infections

Impact of Aids on Operational requirements of flight attendants

What are the opportunistic infections that are manifested during the asymptomatic phase of the disease, and how will it impact on the inherent operational requirements of a flight attendant?

Response from Dr. Feinberg

By definitions, OIs do not occur during the asymptomatic phase of HIV disease. They only appear when your immune system has been sufficiently weakened by HIV. If you are asymptomatic, there should be not be any reason that you cannot fulfill your professional duties.

want to know exactly what the medicines can do for me
HTLV-I