Aug 31, 2000
how long can symptoms last?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
If you're unlucky, discomfort, itchiness or pain can last for a very long time (months-years). It's called "post-herpetic neuralgia".
Cryptococcal Meningitis and Herpes Zoster Case
numbers 101-questions re: ks/chemo effects
- What Do Hiv Skin Lesions Look Like?
- Can You Get Infected By Hiv Without Ejaculation?
- How Long After Exposure Does Hiv Rash Appear?
- How Do You Get Rid Of Thrush Of Tongue?
- If You Have Sex With Someone Hiv Postive What Are The Chances Of You Becoming Infected?
- Can A Person Who Has Hepatitis C Work In Health Care?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.