Aug 31, 2000
how long can symptoms last?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
If you're unlucky, discomfort, itchiness or pain can last for a very long time (months-years). It's called "post-herpetic neuralgia".
Cryptococcal Meningitis and Herpes Zoster Case
numbers 101-questions re: ks/chemo effects
- Can You Contract AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Groin Pain After Condom Leak Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Psoriasis After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Licking Rectum Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.