Aug 31, 2000
how long can symptoms last?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
If you're unlucky, discomfort, itchiness or pain can last for a very long time (months-years). It's called "post-herpetic neuralgia".
Cryptococcal Meningitis and Herpes Zoster Case
numbers 101-questions re: ks/chemo effects
- Will Having My Genital Warts Removed Decrease My Chances Of Spreading It?
- What Do Shingles Look Like When They Are Drying Up?
- What Are The Long And Short Term Problems With Genital Warts?
- What Activates Shingles?
- Tingling All Over Body Herpes
- What Is The Best Way To Treat Genital Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.