Sep 1, 2000
I just wanted to say thank you for following up so quickly on my question about Hidradenitis Suppurativa. I'm convinced thats what happened in my groin, but I am going to a couple of other doctors. Thank you so much!
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Chronic inner-eye infections
- Will Kissing Someone Who Has Chlamydia Infect Me?
- When You Have Sex With Someone With Chlamydia Do You Immediately Get It?
- What's The Difference Between Mouth Ulcers And Herpes Simplex 1?
- What Is The Difference Between Herpes And Shingles?
- What Is The Causative Agent Of Herpes?
- What Does Herpes Look Like Around Your Eye?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.