Sep 1, 2000
I just wanted to say thank you for following up so quickly on my question about Hidradenitis Suppurativa. I'm convinced thats what happened in my groin, but I am going to a couple of other doctors. Thank you so much!
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Chronic inner-eye infections
- Is Sore Throat A Symptom Of AIDS?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Should I Get Tested
- Anal Warts After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Does Doxycycline Cure Gonorrhea And Chlamydia?
- Pathophysiology Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.