|travelling to india
Sep 8, 2000
hello doctor, I want to travel to india, can you please tell me which vaccines I need to take before I go there, and do I need to take any prophylactics? I'm not on any antiHIV drugs. thanks
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Check the CDC's website at www.cdc.gov for the information for travellers. Depending on where you intend to go in India, this resource will give you useful information about appropriate types of protection. You didn't mention what your overall state of health is or what your T cell count is, which may further influence the kinds of protection you should optimally have.
A new (fatal?) wrinkle
- Hairy Tongue After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Rubbing Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Eyes After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Cause Of Vaginal Strep Infection
- Incurable Sexually Transmitted Diseases
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.