Oct 14, 2001
A rash that is about 2.5 inches in diameter in the form of a circle on the lower abdomen typical of an ars rash ? Or is the ARS rash generally more diffuse and not so symmetrical?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
This isn't typical for the rash associated with ARS, which does tend to be more symmetrical and more diffuse.
- If You Have A White Hairy Tongue Does That Mean You Have Hiv?
- What Do Ulcers In The Mouth Look Like When U Are Hiv Positive?
- Can You Have Sex With A Hiv Infected Person And Not Become Infected?
- What Are The Chances Of Being Hiv Positive?
- How Long Can Hiv Stay Dormant?
- If You Have Sex With A Hiv Postive Person How Long Does It Take To Catch It?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.