Opportunistic InfectionsOpportunistic Infections

The truth?

First off I would like to say that I am in no way trying to start trouble with this post. I merely wish to have all the facts.

What do you think of the following site?

http://www.virusmyth.net/aids/

There seems to be some pretty heavy hitters who are of the opinion that the HIV=AIDS hypothesis is not without faults.

Also, I have noticed that some of your sites sponsorship comes from pharmaceutical companies. I am not saying that I believe you fine men and women push the meds because of corporate sponsorship, so dont get me wrong. The above noted site and some others have painted a fairly accurate picture as to what some of the AIDS drugs do to a persons body. For example, they say (and back it up ) that AZT is far more toxic to the body then HIV/AIDS is.

Please respond to this post as I really am trying to gain a FULL understanding of this disease.

Thank you ,

Truth seeker.

Response from Dr. Feinberg

HIV causes AIDS. Even 'heavy-hitters' can be wrong, or can be seeking attention and notoriety.

Thrush and Lympths nodes pains
Neuropathy