|Thrush and Lympths nodes pains
Oct 14, 2001
since oral thrush is an infection of the mouth should a person with oral thrush experience any pains in his/her lympths nodes....thank u for helping me
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Oral thrush can cause some discomfort with swallowing, like any other cause of sore throat, but does not cause pain in lymph nodes.
Sed rate question
- If I Had Unprotected Sex With An Hiv Positive Woman What Are The Odds That I Am Infected?
- Are Boil-like Pimples On The Stomach A Sign Of Hiv?
- What Is The Difference Between Shingles And Herpes?
- What Happens If Bacterial Vaginosis Is Not Treated?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
- Symptoms Of Genital Herpes In The Mouth
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.