|Thrush and Lympths nodes pains
Oct 14, 2001
since oral thrush is an infection of the mouth should a person with oral thrush experience any pains in his/her lympths nodes....thank u for helping me
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Oral thrush can cause some discomfort with swallowing, like any other cause of sore throat, but does not cause pain in lymph nodes.
Sed rate question
- Can Saliva Transmit Hepatitis B?
- Can You Catch Hepatitis From Dry Blood?
- How Long Does It Take To Get Genital Warts?
- Symptoms Of This Std In Men Can Cause Epididymitis And Can Also Spread To The Blood Or Joints
- Can Steroids Cause A False Negative?
- How HIV Affects Monocytes And Lymphocytes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.