Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

Ask the Experts About

Opportunistic InfectionsOpportunistic Infections

Rollover images to visit our other forums!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Feel like my body is seizing up with deep achiness/soreness
Oct 14, 2001

I feel like i've been beat up or something...have achy soreness in shoulders down arms in knees and entire legs. Especially upper body but, hips and legs too. I recently stopped and restarted vioxx. I take videx ec, kaletra, and zerit for hiv. Neurontin for nerve pain. Valproic acid for headache preventative and approx 1 percocet/day for pain if needed which has been most days in past two wks...often can't sleep cause of pain mentioned...this is recent??? I take chloral hydrate for sleep each nite. thank you! What is this horrible creaky soreness?...mucsles n joints? even hands it seems tonite.

Response from Dr. Feinberg

I do not know what your muscle aches are due to. You may just be coming down with a seasonal viral infection. If it persists, see your doctor. Good luck!

Previous
question about skin
Next
Nail biting + HIV = bad cocktail?

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.