Opportunistic InfectionsOpportunistic Infections

little itchy blisters, and nausea

my question is i'm on videx,zerit,and viramune, i have only been on them for 2 months now and i'm starting to have little bumpy blisters on my arm and hand, they are red like, and looks like pus inside, also i'm feeling sore on my right side kinda under my ribs,and also feeling sick to my stomach, and nausea what is this from and what should i do ?

Response from Dr. Feinberg

The discomfort under your right ribs, the nausea and feeling sick to your stomach sound like they could all be side effects from your medicines. The itchy little blisters sound like they might be folliculitis. Please see your HIV doctor and tell him/her about your stomach problems and have your itchy blisters looked at so you can get a clear diagnosis and treatment for your skin problem. There are ways of minimizing side effects until your body gets used to the medicines, or perhaps you may need a change to medicines that don't bother you. Good luck!

Can my other child get infected
HIV- and very sick with cmv.