|Kaposi's that large?
Oct 9, 2001
I am concerned about a recent sexual partner. The last time I was with him, I noticed a large (maybe 2 in long and 1 in wide) bruise like thing on his thigh. There were no other noticeable similar patches. I guess that I am worried that it may have been Kaposi's Sarcoma, do they get this large? He thought it was a bruise, but it didn't seem to hurt him much. Would he have other KS on his body or is it possible to just have one?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
That would be quite large for a typical KS lesion, but that doesn't mean that it isn't KS. It is possible to have only one lesion.
Kaposi Sarcoma looks like...
Can my other child get infected
- Fever After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Skin After Getting Head Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Anal Sex Bottom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Drinking After Someone Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Touching Sperm Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.