|Kaposi Sarcoma looks like...
Oct 9, 2001
Does Kaposi Sarcoma resemble, skin that is reddish in color and appears to be skin that is thinning or thinner than the surrounding skin?
Also for anyone looking for images www.google.com has an image search engine which will locate ks images.
Response from Dr. Feinberg
KS is not reddish, it's an intense dark purplish color, and I would not describe it as looking thinner than the surrounding skin. Thanks of behalf of our website visitors for a way to look for pictures.
AIDS indicator condition vs. infection
Kaposi's that large?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Anal Sex Bottom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Testicles After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Sensual Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.