Oct 7, 2001
dr judith little confused.could u tell me whats the difference on cbc results when its says abs lymphocyte and lymp thank u for taking the time to read
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Lymphocytes are expressed as a percent of the total white blood cell count. "Absolute" counts mean that the percent has been converted to a number. They both refer to different ways of describing the same thing.
diagnosed with shingles at 11
- Will A Cbc Count Tell If You Have An Std?
- Is Sore On Penis A Symptom Of AIDS?
- Black Spots After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Touching Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Reused Needle Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.