|Is Eczema related to Hiv?
Oct 7, 2001
Dr Feinberg, I have a rash on my forearms which my dermatolgist says is excema (i had excema as a kid, now I'm 26). Could this rash be related to hiv? I would greatly like to hear your input.
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Eczema is not related to HIV infection.
where did he get warts?
stool infection what is c'diff
- Negative Hiv Test After 30 Days
- How Long Does It Take For Hiv To Show Up In Your System?
- How Long Do I Have To Wait To Get A Hep Titer After A Hep B Shot?
- What's The Likelihood Of Somebody Getting Herpes From Protected Sex?
- What Percentage Of Men Become Infected With Chlamydia And Have No Symptoms?
- What Does Herpes Feel Like In Women?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.