|Home Access - reliable?
Oct 7, 2001
Can I trust the results of this HIV test?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Yes, you can. The home test kit uses the same test technology that a doctor or a blood bank uses.
Will Anti-anxiety meds affect HIV test result?
- What's The Difference Between The Hiv Virus And Herpes?
- How Long Can The Hiv Hide In Your Body Before Being Detected?
- Can You Get Hepatitis B From Sharing A Drink With Someone?
- Can Hiv Be Passed Through Eyes?
- Why Is Hiv Hard To Transmit?
- What Do Non-reactive Results Mean On Hiv Testing?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.