|Is there a window period for Gonorhea & Syphilis
Oct 7, 2001
Like HIV, Is there a window period for these STD's.
Response from Dr. Feinberg
No. If you have one of these STDs, the appropriate test should be positive right away.
when to get tested for hiv
- Can A Uti Cause A False Positive On Chlamydia Tests?
- The Risk Of Catching Gonorrhea From A Single Act Of Sexual Intercourse
- What Are The Chances Of High Risk Hpv Turning Into Cancer?
- Syphilis Diagnosis How Long Before I Can Have Sex
- Symptoms Of Genital Warts In Throat
- Symptoms Of Chlamydia After Treatment
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.