|Sign of OI in CBC
Oct 7, 2001
You are great. I love the way you answer.I have some general qustions.
Does CBC remains normal even afer a decade of infection, not talking about non progressor?
Do you see any abnormalities in CBC which will indicate of up coming OI?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
The CBC is usually abnormal in people with HIV, especially those who have been infected for a long time. However, the abnormalities are rather general in nature, and cannot be used to predict an "upcoming OI".
- Achy Balls After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Red Spots After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Chills After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Thrush After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Amoxicillin To Treat Vaginal Infections
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.