Oct 7, 2001
Can a Kaposi's Sarcoma lesion have the features of what looks like an indentation in the skin, pink/light purple in color, and feels smooth to touch?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
KS lesions are flat to slightly raised to nodular, but not indented. The color is bluish-purplish and is dark, not light.
Sign of OI in CBC
- Is Loose Stool An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Muscle Ache A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Itchy Skin During Seroconversion
- Blisters After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Rash After Touching Skin Worried I Have HIV
- Runny Nose After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.