|burning pain on tip of penis after sex
Sep 27, 2001
What could cause the penis to have intense burning pain on the tip immediately after sex-partner known to have yeast infection in the past, but doesn't seem to have one now. I am a diabetic and concerned
Response from Dr. Feinberg
See your doctor and get checked out. These are other kinds of vaginal problems that could cause symptoms in a male, and sometimes women are not aware that they have a yeast infection. Even if this is a mutually monogamous relationship, use a condom until this is sorted out.
- Blood In Urine After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Cold Hands After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.