|quick question re: syphilis
Sep 27, 2001
If a male acquired syphilis, would a chancre/lesion appear 100 of the time? Is it possible to acquire it but not have this lesion/chancre appear as the initial symptom?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
- Tingling In Feet After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Touching Vaginal Fluid Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- Adult Oral Thrush Symptoms
- Bleeding Gums While Giving Oral Sex
- California Laws For Partner Notification For HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.