|quick question re: syphilis
Sep 27, 2001
If a male acquired syphilis, would a chancre/lesion appear 100 of the time? Is it possible to acquire it but not have this lesion/chancre appear as the initial symptom?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
- Symptoms Of Syphilis Chancre
- Blood In Urine After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Having Sex During Period Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rectal Bleeding After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.