|Is pus cell number only 2 is good good to rule out gonnorhea
Sep 27, 2001
In india I had a VDRL for syphils after 2.5 month of exposure. Came back -ve. For gonnorhea the doctor tested for pus cell count in urine which was 2 cnts. Is it OK to rule out gonnorhea? No other symptoms..Please answer
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Gonorrhea would be unlikely with only 2 white blood cells in the urine.
Rash on back of hands
- Should I Get Tested After Swallowing Cum?
- Too Scared To Get Tested After Blowjob
- What Are The Chances Of Getting HIV From Deep Kissing?
- Could Ear Infection Be A Sign Of Primary HIV Infection
- Is Tingling In Feet An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Ache In Testicles After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.