|hair loss from meds??
Sep 27, 2001
Response from Dr. Feinberg
I've seen this in some patients also, and am sorry to tell you that I don't think there is a clear answer. I've had some patients say that their hair falls out when their viral load is poorly controlled.
Fever With ARS?
thrush and hairy leukoplakia (second question)
- Is Sore Throat A Symptom Of Ars?
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Sex With A Prostitute?
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Having Oral Sex?
- Is It Possible To Have Sores On You Private Part Without It Being An Std?
- Rapid Hepatitis Test
- Can You Get Anything Sucking Someone's Cock Without A Condom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.