|hair loss from meds??
Sep 27, 2001
Response from Dr. Feinberg
I've seen this in some patients also, and am sorry to tell you that I don't think there is a clear answer. I've had some patients say that their hair falls out when their viral load is poorly controlled.
Fever With ARS?
thrush and hairy leukoplakia (second question)
- How Fast Can Hiv Be Detected After Infection?
- Why Is It Difficult For A Person With Hiv To Fight Off Infections?
- Ethical Issues On Improper Disclosure Of Protected Health Information On Patients With Hiv Or Aids
- Tips Of My Fingers Hurt Is It Neuropathy
- How Do Hiv Rashes Look?
- Tooth Infection And Thrush
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.