|Is it KS!!!
Sep 19, 2001
Dear Doctor I have a lesion on the soul of my foot. it's round scaley and itches when i touch it. today i was scratching it and some fluid started to come out of it, also there are tiny red spots on and around it. Does it sound like ks? Does ks start 2 years after infection?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
What you describe is not typical of KS, but there is no way to be 100% sure without seeing it. I recommend that you see your doctor for a definitive diagnosis.
Neuropathy... or something else?
- Jock Itch After Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have
- Red Spots After Blood Splash Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Anal With Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Thrush After Condom Popped Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.