|tongue piercing infections
Sep 19, 2001
i pierced my tongue about two weeks ago im already eating but it looks like its geting infected. it has a very nasty smell everytime i take it off to wash it and every 20 min there is like a yellow-greenish nasty pus or so its nasty and my tongue is all swolen around the piercing....
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Your tongue is infected. Take the 'earring' out and see a doctor for antibiotics as soon as possible.
aids or hiv?
Neuropathy... or something else?
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Hole In Condom
- Is Vaginal Discharge A Symptom Of HIV?
- Can You Get AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Blisters After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Erectile Dysfunction After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Runny Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.