Sep 19, 2001
Dr. Feinberg, I experienced (after a high risk enouncter) thrush and took an hiv test after window (three months& 5 1/2 months) would this indicate the thrush was caused by something else besides HIV? Or should more time be waited until another test was performed?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
If you are HIV negative at 5.5 months, you're HIV negative. It would be reasonable to assume that the thrush was not connected to HIV.
Were My Tests Good Enough?
- Thrush Test
- Hiv Transmission Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Diarrhea After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.