Sep 18, 2001
If someone with Aids but dont take meds right and has a high VL urinates dark yellow what could this be ? He also has Hep c
Response from Dr. Feinberg
If his urine is dark and his skin and eyes are yellow, that means he has jaundice. This can occur as a side effect from one of the HIV drugs called indinavir (Crixivan), or it may indicate a problem with his liver. If this is the case, he should seek medical care.
HIV seroconversion rash
- Diarrhea After Anal With Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Precum Touching Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Tongue After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore Throat After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Touching Vaginal Secretions Worried I Have HIV
- Can Chlamydia Testing Ever Be Wrong?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.