|HIV seroconversion rash
Sep 18, 2001
DR. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT THE EARLY SIGN OF HIV RASH LOOKS LIKE. HOW FAST IT CAN APPEAR AFTER INFECTION.
Response from Dr. Feinberg
The rash that can occur during seroconversion usually appears within 10-21 days of exposure to HIV. Typically the rash is flat or barely raised, with small reddish dots/spots.
V.D.R.L. S.T.D. Tests
- Painful Red Spots After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Adult Oral Thrush Symptoms
- Can You Have Smooth Vaginal Bumps But Not An Std?
- How Fast Does Doxycycline Cure Chlamydia?
- How Long Does Azithromycin Take To Cure Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.