|Frequent Colds a sign of HIV?
Sep 18, 2001
Hi...if i have one cold per month since 2 or 3 years ago...do you think this could be an alarma to be tested...? I mean is COLD sign of HIV ? Are 12 colds per year to many to worry about it ?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Frequent colds-- even one a month-- have nothing to do with HIV.
V.D.R.L. S.T.D. Tests
- Diarrhea After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Penis After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Are Red Bumps All Over The Body A Sign Of An Std?
- Basic Metabolic Panel Hiv Irregularities
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.