|Frequent Colds a sign of HIV?
Sep 18, 2001
Hi...if i have one cold per month since 2 or 3 years ago...do you think this could be an alarma to be tested...? I mean is COLD sign of HIV ? Are 12 colds per year to many to worry about it ?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Frequent colds-- even one a month-- have nothing to do with HIV.
V.D.R.L. S.T.D. Tests
- Blisters After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can Moles On Your Vagina Cause Cervical Cancer?
- Acute Infection 5 Days After Exposure
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.