Sep 13, 2001
Tks for aswers my question..but if you have the symtoms how is that is not easy diagnostiqued. I think if some have the symtoms is enougth to make the diagnosis is not that way? Tks in adavance
Response from Dr. Feinberg
A diagnosis of erythematous candidiasis may be missed because doctors are expecting to see white plaques with candidiasis. Without white plaques and with symptoms of sore throat, an incorrect diagnosis such as strep throat or viral syndrome may be made.
CMV and breast feeding
- Tingling In Feet After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Drink After Chlamydia Medication?
- Difference Between Venereal Disease And Std
- I Have Bright Red Vaginal Discharge And Odor
- What Does It Mean When You Have A Discharge But No Std?
- Can Small Amount Of Vaginal Fluid Transmit Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.