Sep 13, 2001
Tks for aswers my question..but if you have the symtoms how is that is not easy diagnostiqued. I think if some have the symtoms is enougth to make the diagnosis is not that way? Tks in adavance
Response from Dr. Feinberg
A diagnosis of erythematous candidiasis may be missed because doctors are expecting to see white plaques with candidiasis. Without white plaques and with symptoms of sore throat, an incorrect diagnosis such as strep throat or viral syndrome may be made.
CMV and breast feeding
- When You Have A Herpes Break Out How Long Does It Take To Get Blisters?
- What Is The Best Over The Counter Medicine For Chlamydia?
- What Causes Recurring Yeast Infections And Bacteria Vaginosis?
- Treating Late Stage Gonorrhea
- Syphilis Symptoms Burning Urination
- Symptoms Of Hpv In The Throat
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.