|RE: dry eyes/dry mouth - please comment!
Sep 13, 2001
Thanks for taking time to answer my question. Assuming I do have Sjogren's syndrome (decreased tear and saliva production), would my body have difficulty producing antibodies to HIV? (Because it is an autoimmune disorder?)
Response from Dr. Feinberg
- Is Blood In Urine A Sign Of AIDS?
- Is Itchy Scrotum A Symptom Of HIV?
- Itchy Rash After Vaginal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Kissing?
- What Does It Mean When You Have A Discharge But No Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.