|Could this be an opportunist infec???
Sep 13, 2001
If someone was under 200 tcells at one time and i not sure about now but i know he still has a VL, he also dont take meds right and has a destructive lifestyle.well he is throwing up and his stomach hurts real bad what kind of Ol"s could this be? What are these syptoms about? Thank you he wont go to the doctor!!
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Stomach pain and vomiting could represent many possible disease processes, including some opportuniistic infections. It could also be the result of exposure to a toxin, or side effects from medicines. The only way to get to the bottom of this is for your friend to seek medical care.
Exposure to blood
Is this the right test for HIV?
- Itchy Red Spots After Genital Rubbing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Ejaculation After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.