Sep 10, 2001
Excuse my english...How is that ERYTHEMATOUS CANDIDIASIS is the most undectable type and dont go away without medications?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
If you have a damaged immune system, all kinds of candidiasis require treatment. The reason the erthematous type is harder to detect is that most caregivers are more familiar with the type that has white plaques. In erythematous candidiasis, the diagnosis can easily be made if the patient's throat is cultured for yeast.
False negative HIV test from St John's wort?
dry eyes/dry mouth - please comment!
- How Long Do Symptoms Of Aids Take To Show Up After Initial Infection?
- How Risky Is It Topping An Hiv Positive Guy?
- Vitamins B-12 Reverse Neuropathy
- How Long Can You Live With Hiv Aids?
- What Is The Earliest Hiv Can Show Up In A Blood Test?
- Chances Of Contacting Hiv From A Insulin Needlestick
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.