|tonsilitis and swollen glands
Sep 10, 2001
Is a case of tonsilist and swollen neck glands a syptom of newly hiv infected?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
These symptoms CAN be part of a reaction to newly-acquired HIV, but HIV is not the most common cause of tonsilitis and swollen glands-- not by a long shot. Lots of other germs can cause these symptoms.
antibodies and immune suppression
False negative HIV test from St John's wort?
- Is Dry Cough A Symptom Of HIV?
- Sore On Penis Sign Of HIV Infection
- Sore On Penis After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- List Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat
- Are Post Nasal Drip And Dry Cough Signs Of HIV?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.