|tonsilitis and swollen glands
Sep 10, 2001
Is a case of tonsilist and swollen neck glands a syptom of newly hiv infected?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
These symptoms CAN be part of a reaction to newly-acquired HIV, but HIV is not the most common cause of tonsilitis and swollen glands-- not by a long shot. Lots of other germs can cause these symptoms.
antibodies and immune suppression
False negative HIV test from St John's wort?
- Swallowing Cum How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Are White Bumps On Penis An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Rash A Symptom Of Ars?
- How Likely Is It To Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- HIV Infection Risk Sex With A Prostitute
- Can A Sexually Transmitted Disease Cause A Sore On Your Gums?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.