|tonsilitis and swollen glands
Sep 10, 2001
Is a case of tonsilist and swollen neck glands a syptom of newly hiv infected?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
These symptoms CAN be part of a reaction to newly-acquired HIV, but HIV is not the most common cause of tonsilitis and swollen glands-- not by a long shot. Lots of other germs can cause these symptoms.
antibodies and immune suppression
False negative HIV test from St John's wort?
- Night Sweats Worried It Could Be Ars
- Can You Get AIDS From Picking Your Nose?
- Blood In Urine After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.