|blood in stool?
Sep 10, 2001
Can Blood in ones stool indicate HIV or ARS?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Blood in stool is not due to HIV itself, but can be due to some of the opportunistic complications of advanced HIV disease, such as CMV colitis.
Chronic Sore Throat and HIV
- Rash After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get HIV From A Dog Licking Your Vagina?
- Do Herpes Sores Always Occur In The Same Spots?
- Finger Wound Comes In Contact With Vaginal Fluid
- How Long Do It Take For Std Symptoms To Appear?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.