|blood in stool?
Sep 10, 2001
Can Blood in ones stool indicate HIV or ARS?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Blood in stool is not due to HIV itself, but can be due to some of the opportunistic complications of advanced HIV disease, such as CMV colitis.
Chronic Sore Throat and HIV
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- What Are The Long Term Effects Of Gonorrhea?
- What Are Other Names For Toxoplasmosis?
- What Is The Lifespan Of The Hpv Virus?
- Can You Get Syphilis With Condom?
- Symptoms Of Sore Throat Caused By Herpes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.