|blood in stool?
Sep 10, 2001
Can Blood in ones stool indicate HIV or ARS?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Blood in stool is not due to HIV itself, but can be due to some of the opportunistic complications of advanced HIV disease, such as CMV colitis.
Chronic Sore Throat and HIV
- What Should A Physical Therapist Do If A Patient Is Hiv Positive?
- How Accurate Is An Hiv Test After 4 Weeks?
- How Long Do Symptoms Of The Mouth Begin If Hiv Infected?
- Can Hiv Symptoms Begin In 3 Days?
- Can A Hiatal Hernia Cause Peripheral Neuropathy?
- What Is The Earliest You Can Get Tested For Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.