Sep 6, 2001
I was dig. with hiv for about 1 and some months and my doctor gives me full body exams to see if everything is ok,my doctor knows the story behind that but I have something look like warts around me anal area but she never said anything about them even though I had asked her was she sure it was nothing else I could catch after being raped she said no but a couple of months later these wart looking things appear how do I get rid of them?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
There are a number of ways to deal with warts, but no treatment can prevent them from coming back in the future. They can be frozen, treated with acid, removed surgically, treated with a topical agent like imiquimod or with an injectable drug like interferon.
Re: Mouth Problems
- Flaky Skin After Nipple Biting Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Touching Anus Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can Pap Test Show Signs Of An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.