|Re: Mouth Problems
Sep 6, 2001
Hi, on a recent answer to a question on August 27, you said taht Geographic tongue is not a manifestation of HIV infection. I'm a little confused. Basicly, are you saying that Geographic tongue and HIV have nothing to do with each other, including Actue infection or what not? Please clarify.
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Geographic tongue is a benign condition which is not associated with HIV.
- Penis Discharge After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- What Stds Cause A Redness And Red Bumps On Penis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.