Sep 5, 2001
will thrush clear up on its own without medication, or will it get worse/stay the same?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
In some situations oral thrush will go away on its own, and on others it will persist and even worsen. There's no 'one size fits all' answer here.
- Painful Ejaculation After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Azithromycin Dose For Chlamydia
- Does Metronidazole Treat Chlamydia?
- Other Causes Of Trichomoniasis
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.