|what does a P24 test mean?
Sep 5, 2001
If a person has a p24+ with indeterminate neutralization(confirmatory test) done at 9weeks post exposure. Then a nonreactive antibody 1&2 elisa at 3&6 months and a negative DNAPCR at 24 weeks. How would you interpret?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
My interpretation is that the person does not have HIV.
sexually transmitted dieses
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Sex With A Prostitute?
- Sex With A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- AIDS Infection Risk Sex With A Prostitute
- Itchy Testicles After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Genital Rubbing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Receiving Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.