|sexually transmitted dieses
Sep 5, 2001
Everytime I have sex i feel some pain on the vaginal area & everyday I pass out some thick white discharge. This has been ongoing for years now. SOmetime its very itchy & irritable. Its like the skin around my vagina becomes very swollen & sensitive. What could be the problem?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
It sounds like you have a vaginal yeast infection that is either very persistent, or keeps coming back. See your doctor to make sure that's what it is, and get tested for both HIV and diabetes, both of which can be associated with persistent and recurrent candida vaginitis.
what does a P24 test mean?
- Can An Sexually Transmitted Disease Cause White Vaginal Discharge?
- Reaction Paper Of Sexual Transmitted Infection?
- Do Females Get Tested For Hiv When At The Gyn?
- Does Hiv Make A Woman's Menstrual Cycle Stop?
- Does Sleeping With Someone Who Is Hiv Infected Mean You Will Become Infected?
- Is A Burning Feeling A Sign Of Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.