Sep 5, 2001
Can KS show up 4 months after an HIV infection ? And could it show up before you test positive ?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
No, and no.
sexually transmitted dieses
- What Not To Eat If You Have Hep C?
- Hiv Aids Support Groups
- Can You Be Infected With Hiv While Being Tested With The Needle?
- In Hiv Does White Blood Cells Or Red Blood Cells Have To Do With Hiv
- Will Hpv Always Show Up On Std Test?
- What's The Difference Between Trichomoniasis And Bacterial Vaginosis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.