Sep 5, 2001
Can KS show up 4 months after an HIV infection ? And could it show up before you test positive ?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
No, and no.
sexually transmitted dieses
- The Average Time Span Between The Initial Hiv Infection And The Onset Of Disease Symptoms In Untreated People
- How Do You Cure Herpes Simplex Virus?
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Kissing?
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Masturbation?
- Can You Get HIV From Fingering?
- HIV Infection Risk Mutual Masturbation
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.