Sep 5, 2001
Are chronical and persistent dry mouth and lips normal for the recently infected(7 months)?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
muscle twitch and hiv
- What Natural Herb Can Be Used To Treat Chlamydia?
- What If You Have Sex One Week Before A Herpes Outbreak?
- What Doctor To See About Genital Warts?
- What Are The Long Term Effects Of Herpes?
- What Are The Chances Of Transmitting Chlamydia After One Time?
- The Risk Of Catching Gonorrhea From A Single Act Of Sexual Intercourse
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.