Sep 5, 2001
Are chronical and persistent dry mouth and lips normal for the recently infected(7 months)?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
muscle twitch and hiv
- What Are Your Chances Of Getting Herpes If You Have Sex With Someone That Has It?
- What Are Ways To Prevent Getting Herpes?
- What Are Other Names For Toxoplasmosis?
- What Antibiotics Are Used To Treat Chlamydia?
- Transmission Of Herpes From Mouth To Vagina
- Is Tea Tree Oil Used For Warts With Hpv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.