Aug 28, 2001
hi, i'm hiv+, for the last few weeks i've been feeling very mild irritation within my penis, a very small amount of discharge, and also after sex (with protection of course!) the end of my penis goes red and sensitive for about a day. it's not gonorrhea, chlamydia or nsu (although i have had chlamydia a long time ago) - as i've been tested. any ideas?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
It could be another infection, such as yeast or trichomonas, for which men are not usually tested. It could also be a contact dermatitis from the brand of condom you are using. All I can do is speculate, since the most important part of figuring this out is for someone to be able to examine you and to examine the discharge and to culture it.
penis pain with HIV infection?
Pulmonary TB or COPD?
- Blood In Semen After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.